An absolute classic in highest quality sheepskin. Made in New Zealand
Plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards - supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside) provide ultimate comfort and style.
Made with pride in New Zealand by Canterbury Sheepskin.
S - 53-54.5cm / 21-21½ inches
M - 55-57cm / 22-22½ inches
L - 58-59.5cm / 23-23½ inches
XL - 60-62cm / 24-24½ inches
Caring for your Sheepskin Cap
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.