Ankle height sheepskin slipper boot for warmth and secure fit. Made in New Zealand.
A comfortable and superbly warm, slipper boot - ideal for indoor and light outdoor wear.
- Best quality, twin faced sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both the leather and the fleece sides being processed to the highest standards).
- Suede finish on the outside, with shorn fleece inner.
- Ankle height for extra warmth and secure fit
- Reinforced heel
- Sheepskin inner sole – non removeable.
- Flexible, lightweight, EVA sole suited for indoor and light outdoor wear.
Please note that the darker brown is Chocolate.
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight, or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.