Sheepskin / Shearling Heritage Slippers made in New Zealand
These luxurious, classic sheepskin slippers, with chestnut suede upper and plush wool fleece inside, are so comfortable you won't want to take them off. A great all purpose slipper.
Sheepskin Slippers are absolute luxury for feet. The soft wool fibres of natural lambskin act as a natural insulator for the cosiest of toes. Sheepskin is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away to keep your feet dry and supremely comfortable.
- Best quality twin-faced New Zealand sheepskin - which means that it is a single piece of sheepskin with both the leather and fleece sides being processed to the highest standard
- Upper seams finished with binding for good looks and durability
- Lightweight, hard-wearing, non-marking and flexible EVA sole for indoor, and light outdoor, use
- Removeable (and replaceable) sheepskin innersole
- Hide reinforcing over toe and heel
Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
Gently squeeze out any excess water.
Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Made in New Zealand