Stylish and Contemporary Buckled Sheepskin Boots. Best quality twin-faced sheepskin. Made in New Zealand.
Crafted from supersoft twin-faced sheepskin in black with a hard-wearing, top-stitched sole.
These Buccaneer Boots will add flair and cosy warmth to your winter wardrobe. They look great over tights, jeans or with a skirt. You can roll down the top to reveal the black woolly fleece inside.
- Plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards - supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside) provides cushioning and insulation.
- The sheepskin is reinforced with nylon top binding and suede heel to add strength and hold shape.
- The lightweight E.V.A sole makes the Buccaneer Boot ideally suited for wearing both indoors and outdoors. Comfortable and durable, the sole is molded with a ribbed pattern for extra traction.
- Sheepskin Boots are low maintenance and easily cleaned but please avoid heavy soiling. (If you want extra protection from wet and snowy conditions, see our separate entry for water repellent, sheepskin shampoo & conditioner.)
- The Buccaneer Boot fits comfortably below your knee (35-37cm / 14 -14½ inches).
The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support.
With a growth in demand for Sheepskin Boots worldwide, there are now many cheaper boots available using suede with fur glued to the inside and cost cutting shortcuts in workmanship. Our Sheepskin boots are manufactured using best quality materials in New Zealand.
Wear your boots with or without socks (our Possum Wool or Merino Wool socks will not affect the breathability and comfort of your sheepskin boot).
Caring for your Sheepskin Boots
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND