Absolute top of the line sheepskin boots made with pride in New Zealand using highest quality twin-face sheepskin. From Canterbury Leather.
More than 30,000 of the Original Supertread boot sold worldwide. And now with the improved, new generation super grip rubber sole.
Choose from Chestnut, Chocolate or Black colours with a hard-wearing, top-stitched rubber sole.
These Supertread Hi Top Boots will keep your feet warm in all conditions and they look great over jeans. You can roll down the top to reveal the rich woolly fleece inside.
- Plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards - supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside) provides cushioning and insulation. Fleece is short to 17mm (5/8 inch).
- The sheepskin is reinforced with cowhide at heel and toe to add strength and hold shape.
- The super grip rubber sole, with built-in 6 layer comfort system, makes the Supertread Boot ideally suited for wearing outdoors.
- The boots come with removeable, replaceable Sheepskin Inner Soles/footbeds – replace for that “new boot feeling”.
- Sheepskin Boots are low maintenance and easily cleaned but please avoid heavy soiling. (If you want extra protection from wet and snowy conditions, see our separate entry for water repellent, sheepskin shampoo & conditioner.)
- The Supertread Hi-Top Boot fits comfortably below your knee (33-38cm / 13-15 inches).
The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot.
Please note that the darker brown is Chocolate.
With a growth in demand for Sheepskin Boots worldwide, there are now many cheaper boots available using suede with fur glued to the inside and cost cutting shortcuts in workmanship. Our Sheepskin boots are manufactured by Canterbury Leather in New Zealand.
Wear your boots with or without socks (our Possum Wool or Merino Wool socks will not affect the breathability and comfort of your sheepskin boot).
Caring for your Sheepskin Boots
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Please note: dark colours may bleed if they get wet. This is natural. It is best to wear socks with the black sheepskin boots, especially when they are new. This is the same with all brands of black or chocolate sheepskin boots.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND