Merino Long Underwear - Men's Top made from 100% fine New Zealand Merino
Lightweight, soft, cosy and breathable. Pure, New Zealand Merino long underwear is perfect for wearing under your outer layers for extra warmth. This Merino Long Underwear top looks great on its own too. Easy care, machine washable. Made in New Zealand.
- Made from fine New Zealand Merino – 20.5 microns.
- 210g weight – light enough for an under layer but still looks great to wear alone.
- Rib knit construction and crew neck for a comfortable, stretchy fit
- Contrast flatlock stitching at neckline and cuffs (Black tops have silver grey stitching; Taupe tops have olive stitching).
- Easy care; machine washable.
- Matching leggings available.
About Merino Wool
Merino wool is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin and more comfortable to wear. With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat. Merino wool is highly breathable and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot. The natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant another big advantage over synthetic fabrics. It will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and retains some of its warmth even when very wet. Click here
for more information.
Machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade. Warm iron.