Merino Long Underwear - Women's Long Sleeve Top made from 100% fine New Zealand Merino
Lightweight, soft, cosy and breathable. Pure, New Zealand Merino long underwear is perfect for wearing under your outer layers for extra warmth. The breathable and antibacterial qualities of Merino make it ideal for hiking and other outdoor activities. Easy care, machine washable and made in New Zealand.
- Made from fine New Zealand Merino – 18.9 microns.
- 160g weight – light enough for an under layer but still looks great to wear alone.
- Rib knit construction for a comfortable, stretchy fit.
- Rounded scoop neckline (so as not to show under outerwear garments) finished with matching, elasticated binding.
- Easy care; machine washable.
- Matching Leggings available – save when you buy the Set.
About Merino Wool
Merino wool is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin and more comfortable to wear. With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat. Merino wool is highly breathable and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot. The natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant another big advantage over synthetic fabrics. It will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and retains some of its warmth even when very wet. Click here
for more information.
Machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade. Warm iron.