Elegant summer dress with floating panels – perfect for daytime casual and evening wear
A modern take on the classic French Navy stripe – our stripe is so fine it looks more like a texture or melange.
This sophisticated blend of Merino and Tencel® is cool and comfortable to wear even on the hottest days.
- Scooped neckline
- Subtle A-line shape
- High waist – flatteringly skims over tummy and hips
- Two floating silk georgette panels fall from waist at the front
- Approx. knee length
- Made in New Zealand from a breathable, lightweight blend of 50% Tencel® and 50% Merino
About Merino Light
A deluxe blend of our cherished Merino with new generation Tencel® – a natural cellulose fibre derived from Eucalyptus.
- Extra fine, 180gsm fabric with superior drape and opacity
- Silky skin feel
- Highly breathable, absorbent and odour resistant – ideal for wearing in hot weather
- An environmentally friendlier alternative to cotton – on a piece of land covering 6m² one t-shirt can be made of conventional cotton in contrast to ten of Tencel®. Moreover, the water consumption when producing Tencel®, including the pulp, is up to 100 times lower than with conventional cotton.
Machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade.